Attorney Cover Letters

To introduce you and your resume to the employer, and to indicate your professional attitude, experience and additional efforts you have made, cover letter is the best way.
The main purpose of attorney cover letter is to focus on ability of applicant to work in a law firm that handles a variety of matters relating to the law.

With a great written communication skills and interpersonal skills, applicants must posses excellent oral communication skills and judgment with guidance.

Here, you can see sample cover letter examples related to attorney.

Sample Attorney Cover Letters

Public Interest Cover Letter

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date:26th June, 2007.

Jack Richardson,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,
For obtaining permanent job with the Center for Law in Public Interest and to show my interest in this, I am writing this letter to you. I am a Final year student at XYZ University Law School and I am proper from ABC area. I have attached my resume; please check it for your review. From the enclosed resume, you can see that I have a proper background in employment discrimination and civil rights.

Last year, I worked with the public interest law firm of ABC, DC firm specializing in equal employment, and government corruption cases. I hope and also i believe that my education and experience provide me with valuable skills that will prove to be an asset to the Center for Law in the Public Interest.

I can be contacted at the above address or by telephone, I am waiting for your call. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume

1 comment:

Resume Sample said...

Really great article. I go through the complete article and it's really amazing.