Student Resume Cover Letter Examples

Student Cover Letter

Cover letters given in this section are for the students who want to work while completing their education. Some of the letters are also for them who just completed their graduation and seeking for the job. These cover letters are for job application.

These cover letters shows your passion and enthusiasm for the post for which you are applying. These cover letters bridges the gap between your skills and experience and the qualifications of the position. These cover letters are for planting the seed that creates interest in the reader. Purpose of these student cover letters is to let the hiring person know what kind of student you are and your connections, your interest with the position available.



The student cover letters given here are problem-solving letters, which describes how you can meet with the company's needs rather than simply listing your desires.

Visitors are always free to use these letters and can feel free to alter them accordingly as per their needs. Other web sites are not allowed to use these students' cover letters, as there use is restricted to personal use.

Below you will find examples of Student cover letters.

MBA Student Cover Letter Example

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.
Date: 26th June, 2007.

Jack Richardson,
Recruiting Manager, Booz·Allen.,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,
This year I joined the Wale School of Management as a MBA student. Before joining the school I am working with a public and nonprofit organizations. I would like to bring the set of skills and appreciation for the effective planning and implementation to your organization.

My background is well suited for the culture and work demands at Booz·Allen. I worked closely with a small team of senior staff to improve CDCA’s 200 member organizations. I analyzed changes in government policy and cultivated the national-level relationships necessary to support our members’ movement in new directions.

I am interested to apply for Winter Associate position for which Booz·Allen conducts interviews at Wale. I attached my resume and contact information. An opportunity to discuss my abilities and skills would be more welcome. Appreciating your consideration, looking forward for your meeting.

Sincerely,
Thomas K Eden.


Enclosure resume.

Sample Student Cover Letter
Thomas K Eden,

32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998,
Date: 26th June, 2007.

Jack Richardson,
Recruiting Manager,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.
Dear Mr. Richardson,

According to your advertisement in Employment News paper, I would like to apply for the position of customer care service at Sarasota Saddlery. As I have been around horses around five years I am having an equine experience. I have been riding and showed horses, also assisted in a barn.

I acquired the thorough knowledge of tack and horses through working with them and equine apparel for both horses and rider. I am also having excellent communication skills and an aptitude for customer service.

My past experience as a volunteer at Sarasota Hospital made it necessary for me to focus on providing quality customer service, and also enabled me to work with all types of people. I believe that my communication skills, partnered with my equine knowledge, would make me an asset to your company.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I am always reachable at 451-444-7878. I look forward to hearing from you soon.



Sincerely,
Thomas K Eden.



Enclosure Resume.


Architect Student Cover Letter Example

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998,
Date: 26th June, 2007.

Jack Richardson,
Recruiting Manager, Delon Associates.,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,
I am a student of Virginia University and perusing my Bachelor’s degree in Architecture.
I am searching for a job in Ogden area as I will complete my graduation till may 2007 and I don't want to waste my time here onwards. I got your company's name from CareerLink, Career Services' Alumni database. I must appreciate you for your help to the students with job search information.

I believe that you must have some advice to give me. I know that your firm does work, in historic preservation and I am interested in the same field. I enclosed my resume with this letter to give you some information about my background and project work.

I will give you call within next week to arrange a time to speak to you or perhaps visit your office if that would be convenient for both of us. I very much appreciate your time and consideration of my request, and I look forward to talk with you.

Sincerely,
Thomas K Eden.


Enclosure Resume.


Graduate Student Cover Letter Sample

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998,
Date: 26th June, 2007.

Jack Richardson,
Recruiting Manager, XYZ Ltd.,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

Currently I am working as an assistant in Math Department. I am interested to apply for the student assistant position available at your Campus Office this summer.

From last seven months I am working on Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel for assisting math department class presentations.

I believe that my attention to detail, great work ethic, and my respect for confidentiality will make me a great candidate for your student assistant position. I have attached my resume for your consideration. Looking forward for your positive reply. Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.


Sincerely,
Thomas K Eden.


Enclosure Resume.


Research Assistant Student Cover Letter

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.
Date: 26th June, 2007.

Jack Richardson,
HR,Children’s Mercy Hospital.,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

After completion of my graduation, I am interested in working with The Children’s Mercy Hospital. I will receive my degree in Biochemistry in May 2007. I am seeking for a position as a scientist in the medical field. I am interested in becoming a Research Assistant in the Cancer Pharmacology Lab.

My enclosed resume defines the qualifications and skills I will bring to your hospital. I am having two years of research experience which includes pharmacology research in Dr. Danial's lab at the University of Columbia. Besides this I am having experience with cell culture techniques and classes in Cell and Molecular Biology. I believe that I am capable to handle all the responsibilities associated with this research position.

I will give you call next week to verify receipt of this letter and resume. I look forward for the positive reply from your side. I appreciate for the time and consideration given to me.


Sincerely,
Thomas K Eden.


Enclosure Resume.


Law Student Cover Letter Sample

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998,
Date: 26th June, 2007.

Jack Richardson,
Recruiting Manager,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,
I am a student of Sample College, and found your name and contact information on our Alumni Career Network. I hope that you will help me to learn more about options in law. My family and professors encouraged me to take this field. I would like to determine if it is a good match for me.

I am interested to hear how and why you entered this field field, and the pros and cons of working in law. If I decide to move in this direction, I want to know the classes and co-curricular activities I should consider. I appreciate your advice on how I might test the waters, experientially, over the next few summers.

I am looking forward to contact you and set up an informational interview with you.
Please call me on my no. 124-747-7878 to confirm with the things.

Thanking you,

Sincerely,
Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume.

2 comments:

Kalpesh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Student Resume said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.